COMPANY COVID-19 POLICY
TO: All Wendy’s Team Staff and Clients
Wendy’s Team is committed to ending the spread of COVID-19. The following COVID-19 policy was created to minimize the transmission of this infection in our communities. As we learn more about COVID-19 and the nationwide response evolves, this COVID-19 policy will be periodically updated.
FOR CLIENTS AND FAMILIES:
- We request all Clients and members of their household to wear a facial covering (as much as possible) during the entire duration of the visit when a Wendy’s Team Member is in the household.
- Team Members MUST keep facial coverings on during the entire duration of the visit. If they need to take a mask break (such as to eat or drink), they must do so in a separate room or in the car and separated from any members of the Client’s household.
- If ANYONE in the Client’s household demonstrates ANY acute illness, call (719) 425-9572 immediately.
- Wendy’s Team reserves the right to deny service if the risk for Team Members to become infected with COVID-19 is determined to be unacceptable. Services may resume after a 14 day quarantine period or sooner if documentation of negative COVID-19 testing is provided.
- If a Client or any household member has recently stayed in a hospital, rehabilitation center, skilled nursing facility or nursing home, Wendy’s Team reserves the right to request negative COVID testing.
FOR TEAM MEMBERS:
- All Team Members MUST wear a facial covering at all times in public and during Client visits for the entire duration of the Client visit. The mask must completely cover both your nose and mouth. THIS IS MANDATORY! ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY CAN LEAD TO IMMEDIATE TERMINATION.
- If Team Members need to take a mask break (such as to eat or drink), you must do so in a separate room or in the car and separated from any members of the Client’s household.
- All Team Members are to check their daily temperature and report a temperature that is 100.5 degrees fahrenheit or above.
- Call Wendy’s Team management (719)425-9572 immediately if you have any symptoms of any illness. You will be unassigned from visits for a quarantine period of 14 days. You may be returned to work sooner if you provide documentation of negative COVID test results sooner.
- If you have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19, please schedule a test to be taken 5-7 days after initial exposure as to get the most accurate test results
- Wash hands with soap and water at the beginning, the end of each visit and before preparing food.
- Sanitize surfaces such as countertops, tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones etc frequently.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- If the Client has symptoms of acute illness, first distance yourself from the Client - ideally at least 6 feet, inform the Client of our company COVID-19 policy and put on face mask and gloves and terminate the visit as soon as you can. Inform the Client of the company COVID-19 policy. Call Wendy’s Team management immediately so we can inform the Client of the quarantine measures we will take. We will charge the Client at least the minimum amount for a visit (2 hours).
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (719)425-9572.
COVID-19 Holiday Policy
For Team Members:
As we approach the holiday season, we understand Team Members may congregate with family, friends and other people outside of their usual circles. We request that any Team Member who decides to gather with anyone outside of their household for a prolonged period of time and especially if you are going to be unmasked (such as when sharing a meal or drink), to not pick up any visits for Wendy’s Team for 12 days after gathering or present a negative COVID-19 test taken 5-7 days after the initial gathering.
Please let us know if you need to be taken off of visits or have any questions regarding this policy by calling the team member hotline (719) 425-9572.
November 17th, 2020